The article is in the process of writing
To bring the release of the article closer, you can:
- 📢 Share your feedback at article (comment/emoji-reaction)
- 💬 Collect the relevant material on the topic from chat
- ⚒️ Contribute in any other way
🍰 Stay tuned!
The types are different
This may be as a utility type (
Maybe) and subject area (Tls Contract, Camera, ...)
1) what refers to The subject area is usually better to put in the shared/api (especially when there is a code generation in one place) (for entities such spraying PTS released)
2) Common service types that you can segelerite - same-react-app-env.d.ts
3) And if you have service types and you need to import right everywhere, then it's not critical especially, you can also put it in shared, you can also put it next to react-app.env.dts
4) It makes sense to store normalized types for entities in entities
Was this page helpful?
Your feedback helps us improve the docs