Use this as a quick reference when you're deciding how to decompose your UI. PDF versions are also available below, so you can print it out and keep one under your pillow.
Choosing a layer
- (Thread) General logic for features and entities
- (Thread) Decomposition of swollen logic
- (Thread) About understanding the areas of responsibility during decomposition
- (Thread) Decomposition of the Product List widget
- (Article) Different approaches to the decomposition of logic
- (Thread) About the difference between features and entities
- (Thread) About the difference between things and entities (2)
- (Thread) About the application of criteria for decomposition
Was this page helpful?
Your feedback helps us improve the docs